Steve Guarino, CFP®, ChFC, CLU joined Professional Wealth Advisors, LLC as an Insurance Specialist. As a seasoned wealth planning consultant, Steve partners with advisors to successfully implement insurance strategies that preserve, protect, and enhance the wealth of the most discerning clients.
Top-level advisors realize that in order to meet the needs and outperform the expectations of their clients, it often takes a competent team working in unison in the service of their clientele. As a subject matter expert providing sophisticated insurance instruments across business, financial and estate planning, Steve coordinates with advisors to ensure their client's goals and objectives are realized by providing the following:
- Tax-Advantaged Asset Accumulation: Leverage wealth accumulation by utilizing tax-favored strategies.
- Retirement Income Maximization: Techniques designed to increase spendable income during retirement.
- Advanced Estate & Charitable Planning: Control estate distribution by developing an advanced action plan.
- Wealth Transfer Planning: Design a strategy to transfer assets exactly when, how, and to whom the client wants.
- Business Continuation Planning: Proactive planning to protect valued business assets and legacy in the event of unforeseen challenges.
- Key Employee Retention & Protection: Advanced protections that help businesses retain key employees, their most valued resource.
- Implement & Fund Buy/Sell Agreements: Designing, articulating, and properly funding critical plans in the event the unexpected happens.
- Executive Compensation Planning: Comprehensive strategies that utilizes business resources to enhance the income of key executives throughout their retirement.
Steve has 4 grown children – two boys and two girls. His hobbies include spending time in nature, travel, yoga, reading, writing and exercise.