Steve Guarino, CFP®, ChFC®, CLU
Insurance and Estate Planning Specialist
Steve Guarino, CFP®, ChFC, CLU joined Professional Wealth Advisors, LLC as an Insurance Specialist. As a seasoned wealth planning consultant, Steve partners with advisors to successfully implement insurance strategies that seek to preserve, protect, and enhance the wealth of the most discerning clients.
Top-level advisors realize that in order to meet the needs and outperform the expectations of their clients, it often takes a competent team working in unison in the service of their clientele. As a subject matter specialist providing sophisticated insurance instruments across business, financial and estate planning, Steve coordinates with advisors to help ensure their clients' goals and objectives are addressed by providing the following:
- Tax-Advantaged Asset Accumulation: Leverage wealth accumulation by utilizing tax-favored strategies.
- Retirement Income Maximization: Techniques designed with the objective of increasing spendable income during retirement.
- Advanced Estate & Charitable Planning: Control estate distribution by developing an advanced action plan.
- Wealth Transfer Planning: Design a strategy to transfer assets exactly when, how, and to whom the client wants.
- Business Continuation Planning: Proactive planning to protect valued business assets and legacy in the event of unforeseen challenges.
- Key Employee Retention & Protection: Advanced protections that help businesses retain key employees, their most valued resource.
- Implement & Fund Buy/Sell Agreements: Designing, articulating, and properly funding critical plans in the event the unexpected happens.
- Executive Compensation Planning: Comprehensive strategies that utilizes business resources to enhance the income of key executives throughout their retirement.
Steve has 4 grown children – two boys and two girls. His hobbies include spending time in nature, travel, yoga, reading, writing and exercise.